1. Raju PP
Raju belongs to my city, Bangalore. He is an electronic engineering graduate. He worked in Infosys as a Technical Specialist. He runs a blog called Technically Personal.
Techapp.com was launched in 2008. His blog is mainly about technology, online tools, web apps etc. Raju is a great speaker and he speaks at many tech seminar or conferences.
He makes around $3,000 to $4,000 per month.
- Name: Raju PP
- Blog: techpp.com
- Estimated Earnings: $3,000 to $4,000 per month = Rs 200,000/- to Rs 300,000/-
- Income Channel: Adsense, Advertisements
- World Ranking by Alexa: 16,309
Raju PP Hanging Out With His Friends (Hands on His Chin)
2. Jaspal Singh
Jaspal Singh runs a blog named savedelete.com. Although, we know very little about his personal life. However, he is a mechanical engineer who loves going to gym.
His blog is about software, internet tips, and technology news. He could be earning anything from $3,000 to $4,000 per month.
He can be an inspiration for young college graduates who want to become a blogger.
- Name: Jaspal Singh
- Blog: SaveDelete.com
- Estimated Earnings: $3,000 to $4,000 = Rs 200,000/- to Rs 250,000/-
- Income Channel: Adsense, Paid Ads, Affiliate etc
- World Ranking: 12,679
3. S. Pradeep Kumar
HellBound Bloggers (HBB) is founded by S. Pradeep Kumar, who is again Chennai-based blogger. He also founder of a network called Slashsquare. He studied at SMK Fomra Institute
His blog is all about Social media, technology and blogging tips. Pradeep is very young and outgoing person. He is read by thousands of people daily from around the world.
His blog may get about 5,000 to 10,000 views daily. The tentative monthly income of Pradeep is around $4,000 to $5,000 per month.
- Name: S. Pradeep Kumar
- Blog: HellBoundBloggers.com
- Estimated Earnings: $4,000 to $5,000 per month = Rs 300,000/- to Rs 350,000/-
- Income Channel: Paid Advertisements, Affiliates, Adsense etc
- World Ranking by Alexa: 11,083
4. Harsh Agarwal
Harsh is a New Delhi-based very young and budding blogger. He totally epitomizes the young Indian who is independent and has enough money to enjoy his life. 1 year back he purchased a Swift diesel car from his blogging money.
Earlier he used to work at a software company called Convergys. He quit his job from there and started blogging.
Harsh’s Blog is all about, social media, blogging, word press, SEO etc. His blog shout me loud was launched in September of 2008. The blog is still running and getting more visitors daily.
His income for June 2012 was around $6,000+. In fact, he displayed his income on his website.
- Name: Harsh Agarwal
- Blog: ShoutMeLoud.com
- Estimated Earnings: $6,000 to $8000 per month = Rs 350,000/- to Rs 450,000/-
- Income Channel: 50% income from Affiliate sales, rest of them from Adsense, Direct Ads, Consultancy
- World Ranking by Alexa: 4,948
Harsh Agarwal a Funky Blogger.
5. Amit Agarwal
Amit Agarwal is the pioneer of Indian blogging. Today, he is the number one tech blogger in India. He is totally unique and no one can be like him.
A former IITian, until 2004 he used to work in the USA in Goldman Sachs. He planned to quit his regular job and start a tech blog called Labnol. It was a huge success just after few months of launching.
After few months, he was making at least INR 10,00,000/- per month. Yes, 10 lakhs per month. After few years of posting blog posts on technology, he now makes approximately INR 20,00,000/- to INR 30,00,000/- per month.
He is the best blogger in India. Now he is also a communist at wall street journal.
- Name: Amit Agarwal
- Blog: Labnol.org
- Estimated Earnings: $60,000 per month = INR 30,00,000/-.
- Income Channel: Adsense, Paid Advertisement& Affiliate Income etc.
- World Ranking by Alexa: 2183